24+ Life Is Hard Quotes Goodreads

24+ Life Is Hard Quotes Goodreads

No obstacle is too big or too difficult for me to handle because what lies . And Her Smile Will Untether The Universe By Gwendolyn Kiste
And Her Smile Will Untether The Universe By Gwendolyn Kiste from i.gr-assets.com

24+ Life Is Hard Quotes Goodreads. No obstacle is too big or too difficult for me to handle because what lies . "it's alright, just wait and see, your string of lights is still bright to me. "i'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to." · khaled hosseini. "however mean your life is, meet it and live it; "keep going your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. 'how to win in life:1 work hard 2 complain less 3 listen more 4 try, learn, grow5 don't let. 'a writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.', joseph conr. It is not so bad as you are. 1125 quotes have been tagged as struggle: Do not shun it and call it hard names.

Share this

Related Posts